1. Mitigation options
2. How the stress is caused in the brain and body.
This Christmas we got to enjoy some nostalgia of an 8 bit Nintendo TV games set. Some pros and cons to the gaming console:
Pros: Wired connection.
Cons: I didn’t have an adapter to filter it through the computer to filter the screen colour.
Instead, I employed some mitigation options in order for the wife, kids and I to enjoy some nostalgia. These were employed because there was no colour filter or screen filter installed because the console required going through the AV port (those yellow and white circular connections.)
- Gaming is only during the daytime when full spectrum sunlight is available. The sliding door to the side was wide open to allow as much full spectrum light as possible. Remember, light that comes through your window vs an open window is different. Light through glass is the equivalent to artificial light. Try and test the difference.
- The UVA lights were on. You hear me talk a lot about this in my shows.
- The TV is grounded. If you don’t have an EMF spectrum analyzer, I highly recommend you rent or purchase one from EMFSA.co.za. Most modern TV’s no longer have a grounding cable supplied by default. As a result, the electric field emitted by a 55inch spans for up to 3 meters. There is a DIY hack I cover in my shows on how you are able to help this virtually disappear.
- My children, Lily and River, are wearing blue-blocking glasses. Blue-light filtering tech is equivalent from going from unfiltered to filtered cigarettes. It helps, but the best medicine is the outdoor sun. In future posts I will cover more on how evolve activities into the outdoor that normally are marketed as indoor.
Stress on the brain & body
Video games ruin neurotransmitters, melanopsin, and retinol function to destroy the circadian mechanism that leads to mood disorders, mental health issues, the rising opiate crisis and suicides in all groups afflicted by blue light &
Before, of the
How is this an issue for other kids? SCREEN TIME and 2G-5G exposure. This combination, epidemiologically is what is
Geek talk: These kids are not getting in enough SN-2 DHA (check out on Khan Academy) via the Bazan effect long or short loops because of the chronic bombardment with blue light and
Non-geek: Their brains are more sensitive than adults which results in more frequent headaches and migraines and leads to mental illness. YES, this is really true! Blue light also lowers dopamine to make the kids addicted to the games. This is why Fortnite is more addictive than heroin for kids. Blue light destroys their melatonin levels destroying their sleep by freeing Vitamin A from melanopsin.
What are the further implications? Going back to the picture above and reading the small text, the surge of Prolactin is normally quite large in normal darkness but is significantly diminished in artificially lit environments after sunset. Check it out in this TED talk by Jesse Gamble [3 mins ]. P.S. notice how her talk is in red, this is for a very good reason. This has big implications for modern humans. The reason is that Prolactin release is coordinated with sleep cycles where autophagy is at its highest efficiency and where Growth Hormone is released. P.S. if you wonder why your kids aren’t growing taller, or not building muscle and putting fat or
More to come in future posts and shows.